A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Sienna is a simple, albeit frustrating, one-button platformer designed with touch devices in mind.
Sienna was never finished but is still very playable.
How to play:
- Press space to jump or wall jump when touching a wall. The longer you hold the button the higher you jump. It will often be necessary to press the button for only a splitsecond.
- Press R to restart from last checkpoint (counts as a death).
- Press return to restart from the beginning of the level.
- Oh, and the blue orbs are checkpoints. You're gonna need those.
- That and patience. Lots of patience.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||cat, one-button, orange, sienna, tangram, tangram-games|
|Code license||zlib License|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_NonCommercial_NoDerivatives v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few minutes|
Click download now to get access to the following files: